09 August 2010

Cool blog: One Sydney Road

Incase you missed it, the lovely Piper over at cool blog One Sydney Road was kind enough to include me in her fantastic "Taking the Leap" series. If you've ever wondered how Table Tonic began, the hurdles I've overcome and what a typical day involves, you can read all about it here.


  1. Yes I read it and loved it!
    One Sydney Road is fab - read Piper's blog regularly.

    xx Charlotta

  2. What a great interview Louise. It was so interesting to hear how you started up and what a typical day entails.
    That yellow juju is gorgeous!

  3. A great read Louise...I like a very REAL...how it is kinda interview...your a gem x

  4. Loved it! Your perfect day cracked me up!


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop