02 August 2010

Confirmation that I am a "bag" girl

The Mulberry "Neely Tote" in Leopard (£1,650). Are you losing the plot right now? Because I am. Off to write a letter to Santa ...


  1. You can come borrow mine if you want.

  2. Nothing like a bit of ocelot! Loved your recommended new blogs Louise, thank you.

  3. good luck with that one. better start flogging the crap out of those pouffs lol! although with the amount of press your getting woman you may be able to buy one for yourself - no need to ask santa!

  4. Luuurrv Mulberry :) I'm already hanging out for the end of year online sale :)

  5. Howdy! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying
    to find a template or plugin that might be
    able to resolve this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share.

    Have a look at my weblog http://psih.org

  6. Hi there I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was searching on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a
    all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I donít have time to read through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb jo.

    Here is my web blog - 100 ft ethernet cable radio shack

  7. Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours
    and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

    Feel free to visit my homepage vrbo.com gulf shores condos

  8. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
    I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will
    eventually come back someday. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice day!

    Feel free to visit my web site ... investment property tucson az

  9. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its
    a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

    my web site: monthly furnished rentals new york

  10. Hey there! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!

    Also visit my weblog ... optocoupler transistor circuit

  11. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .

    . Anyhow, superb blog!

    Feel free to surf to my site - electronic component storage drawers

  12. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my
    apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a
    30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is
    totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    Also visit my web site; co mortgages

  13. You are so interesting! I don't suppose I have read through anything like that before. So wonderful to find another person with unique thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that's needed on
    the web, someone with a bit of originality!

    Here is my weblog: refrigerators counter depth french doors reviews

  14. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share
    this site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    Take a look at my blog post :: plumbing fittings pex to copper

  15. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

    Look at my page kitchens with black appliances pictures

  16. Hello! I hope you don't mind but I decided to submit your site: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=1957594178160384876 to my internet directory. I used, "Blogger: Table Tonic" as your web site title. I hope this is okay with you. If perhaps you'd like me to change
    the title or perhaps remove it completely, email me at jaquelinesquires@gmail.
    com. Appreciate it.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: healthypyramid23.xanga.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop