Things I loved this week:
1. A little bit of Mauve Moroccan Leather Pouffe love in the Sydney Morning Herald's Essential Style supplement on Thursday, courtesy of stylist Alexia Biggs. Now if they would just arrive already!
2. Friday's mail? This! Belle-ness for my weekend. Yay.
3. You could say Friday's mail pleased me greatly. Snuggled up next the my Belle, was an invitation from Anna Spiro to the the re-opening of her Black + Spiro store in Brisbane! Oh my giddy aunt! Will I go? Obviously, yes I should, but I'm in Sydney remember? And hate flying with a passion for which there are no words. But I'll do my darndest to figure something out. Eeeeeeek!!!!
4. My parents recently returned from a whirlwind few weeks in San Francisco, Vancouver and Alaska. One of the gorgeous things they brought back for Mr Tonic and myself was this amazing iron antler thingy from The Cross, which I've stuck a glass candle on and am loving sick! PS One of the other things they brought us back is at the framers. I'll share it soon, it's too beautiful.
5. What else did I love this week? These guys are positively walking out the door! Gotta love that.