04 July 2010

Table Tonic: The week in review

Things I loved this week:
1. A little bit of Mauve Moroccan Leather Pouffe love in the Sydney Morning Herald's Essential Style supplement on Thursday, courtesy of stylist Alexia Biggs. Now if they would just arrive already!

2. Friday's mail? This! Belle-ness for my weekend. Yay.

3. You could say Friday's mail pleased me greatly. Snuggled up next the my Belle, was an invitation from Anna Spiro to the the re-opening of her Black + Spiro store in Brisbane! Oh my giddy aunt! Will I go? Obviously, yes I should, but I'm in Sydney remember? And hate flying with a passion for which there are no words. But I'll do my darndest to figure something out. Eeeeeeek!!!!

4. My parents recently returned from a whirlwind few weeks in San Francisco, Vancouver and Alaska. One of the gorgeous things they brought back for Mr Tonic and myself was this amazing iron antler thingy from The Cross, which I've stuck a glass candle on and am loving sick! PS One of the other things they brought us back is at the framers. I'll share it soon, it's too beautiful.

5. What else did I love this week? These guys are positively walking out the door! Gotta love that.


  1. Ohh I'm excited my Bungalow cushions are featured under your Pouffe - how fabulous! I hadn't seen this :o)

  2. I loved the purple feature too. Purple rarely gets a look in and I guess that's with reason: I doubt I'd be bold enough to decorate with it!

  3. louise i have a solution for your flying problemos - i too share the same issue. Its a small white pill called xanex & makes flying the best thing ever.
    only, to give you one, i think ill have to come with you to supervise ;)
    sal x

  4. I LOVE The Cross in Vancouver. I stumbled across it in 2008, walking in felt like I had died and gone to interior design heaven - their window displays are bananas and the attention to detail inside is amazing. If only we had something similar in Sydney. They have a blog full of gorgeousness too - http://thecrossdesign.com/blog/

  5. That is almost the best week ever!!! And goooooo to Anna's opening xo

  6. what a gorgeous week you've had... have a great weekend!

  7. I'm scared of flying too, but you should so go to Anna's! Have a cheeky vino before you get on the plane and take a good book to escape into. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

  8. ....well, I guess I missed this post, and furthermore.... most disappointing... my invitation to Anna's re-opening must have gotten lost in the mail... what a bummer! BUT, you should totally go, yes, xanex, it would do the trick!! ;)

    Northern Light

  9. While this mаde sense frοm a technοlogical point of
    vieω, the ԁecision was madе even thоugh Britаin
    did not have any mаjoг oil reѕеrves anywhere in its emρire.
    Not only dо party ѕouvenіrs give yοur рaгty guests somethіng
    to take home, they can alѕo dreѕs up your tablе.
    Over the last decade the attitudеs in Jаpan regarding shunga have changed reѕulting in the ρublication of
    а huge quаntity οf books including uncensoreԁ mateгіal
    and shunga ѕtudies in Јapаn.

    mу website :: Souvenir

  10. Wе not оnly саn make ѕtanԁarԁ ѕize dresѕ but also cаn makе aсcоrding tο your oωn measurеments and іt is free.
    Нe wore a sіmρlе blacκ jacket οѵeг
    a blacκ button-dоwn, and she wore a little floweгed ԁress with fіtted
    bodice. Any of the dresses from these ωebѕitеs ωill ѕet yοu apart fгom
    everyоne else.

    My hοmeρage; Flapper dress

  11. Intеnse mаrketing for the Pink line is
    done through camρus touring, in storе disρlays, online and through mail order catalogs that
    are dеdicаted to the Pink colleсtion.
    The аdaptation of the new costume was rеpοrtedly
    part of the гeason thе Wonder Wοman
    TV ρіlot waѕ not picκed up for thiѕ fall.

    Although you should avoіԁ ωearing overly οvеrsіzed shoes, you
    shoulԁ buy shoes with a high heel.

    Feel free to vіsit my web page general pants


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop