26 July 2010

Table Tonic reader photo: My Vintage Suzani

Every now and then, I sit back and marvel at the fact that tabletonic.com.au is less than 5 months old. Some days I pat myself on the back, other days, I wonder what the hell I was thinking. But it's been a trip and a half, and I'm loving it like there's no tomorrow. One of my very first customers was Jenny, who bought this stunning white Vintage Suzani. And here it is, at home in Jenny's incredibly breezy, beachy looking bedroom:

There's only one thing I love more than seeing my pieces in customer's homes, and that's finding out they have a blog! Jenny's is My Pink Door, and you can see more piccies of her beautiful bedroom here. PS Does she actually have a pink door? Yesyesyes!

All images My Pink Door


  1. Oh that is a beautiful bedroom!

  2. I'm loving seeing you're fabulous stuff in people's homes - can't wait to see more.

  3. Oh my goodness, I have serious door envy, that colour is amazing!

  4. i'm in love with this bead spread!


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop