10 July 2010

Table Tonic in the Press!

Thought I'd show you the full editorial in the July 2010 issue of Australian Real Living magazine (click here to follow them on Twitter), which features Table Tonic's Huge Union Jack cushion. And to be featured in RL "resident-super-stylist" Jason Grant's very cool Sydney apartment? Well that, Tonic-ettes, is what we in the industry call "the icing on the cake".

(above) See the 2 prints above the bed? The one on the left is Castle and Things, the one on the right, by Sydney-based blackliststudio (who get 11/10 for designing their prints "to fit perfectly in Ikea's 29x39cm 'Ribba' frames").


  1. Congratulations! Table Tonic is popping up in lots of amazing places...you should be very proud :) xo

  2. Hi Louise .. you know, I read the mag, saw the cushions and thought 'oh, aren't they cool' and didn't even think to look at who made them .. now I see they are yours and realise why I liked them. You are too cool (-:

  3. Congratulations, Louise! I love your style. xx

  4. Congrats!! A well deserved shout out and oh how I love the "icing on the cake" both the sweet treat and the home!


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop