23 July 2010

Stylish Homes: Carpet Designer Malene Barnett

I would expect nothing less from the home of a Brooklyn, New York-based "carpet designer". For more than a decade, Malene Barnett has been creating carpets for brands such as Nicole Miller, Martha Stewart, Nautica, Liz Claiborne and Nate Berkus, among others. Let's visit her retro-tribal-mod Brooklyn home on The Selby (click here to take the full tour). She had me at aqua walls... PS Visit her blog and follow Malene (ma-lay-nee) here on Twitter.

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful and inspiring images. Clearly, these are the type of interiors that bring a smile to your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She gets around the 'blogosphere', I blogged about her and her carpets sometime ago. It's still lovely to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turquoise walls are making me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop