14 July 2010

Sibella Court on "Man Shops Globe"!

It would appear I need to relocate to the United States. The lovely Sibella Court is featured on tomorrow night's episode of Man Shops Globe at 10pm ET/PT on Sundance Channel (Dear Sundance Channel, Australia needs you!). The episode focuses on contemporary Australian art – Keith Johnson (the host) plans an Australian home design showcase for the Rockefeller Center store and gallery in New York City.  He heads to Sydney, Australia in search of new artists to feature in the show, and turns for advice to our Sibella who, without question, represents the best of contemporary Australian style. Take a look at the teaser below:

PS Check out snippets from their past episodes, including one with Samantha Snell of Samantha Robinson ceramics here. That show is killing me! I neeeed it!


  1. What a pain that we can't watch! I too am a fellow Sybella devotee... she is just the best!

    That trailer is such a tease!

  2. It is on Foxtel - Stvdio channel (132 I think!)

  3. Good post. I definitely appreciate this site. Stick with it!

    Here is my webpage: diet plans


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop