02 July 2010

"Rue" magazine (look out Lonny!)

Mark September 16th in your diaries, Tonic-ettes, you're going to want to make sure you're near a computer! Why? Well, only because the premiere issue of new online decor mag, Rue ("your pathway to stylish living") goes live, and it's going to be a cracker if the brains behind it are anything to go by! 


{ Founder/Editor-in-Chief } Crystal Gentilello
WHO: "The editor and voice behind Plush Palate, a place where she shares her passion for interiors and champagne taste for style. Originally from Seattle, she earned English & Italian degrees in Boston, then headed to Rome, where she spent two magical years living and breathing its beauty. Next, serendipity led her to the great city of Chicago, where she works in publishing and interiors".
PPS Follow Crystal on Twitter.

{ Co-founder/Art Director } Alaina Kaczmarski
WHO: Author of Live Creating Yourself. "A Chicago graphic designer who muses daily on interiors, fashion, travel, photography, graphic design, and anything else I decide to throw your way".
PPS Follow Alaina on Twitter.

{ Co-founder/Writer } Anne Sage
WHO: Author of The City Sage. "When I'm not writing I'm thinking about writing. And when I'm not thinking about writing, I'm reading, running, hiking, dancing, baking, yoga-ing, decorating, scheming, crafting, and looking at pretty pictures. Though to be honest, even when I'm doing those things I'm probably thinking about writing."
PPS Follow Anne on Twitter.

{ Co-founder } Caitlin Flemming
WHO: Author of Sacramento Street. "Since the age of four, when my mom would take me antiquing and to flea markets, I've been immersed in interior design. This is my space to share inspirational interiors, style, travel tales, and anything that surrounds me in my everyday life on Sacramento Street".
PPS: Follow Caitlin on Twitter. 

"Rue, the French word for street will be your pathway to stylish living and launches online in September 2010!" To be precise, September 16th - and I couldn't wish for a better birthday present (albeit 3 days early)! PS Follow Rue on Twitter and you're guaranteed not to miss a thing. PPS Follow Table Tonic on Twitter - same deal.

31 comments:

  1. I know.... Isn't this exciting!!

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh Louise .. thanks for the update and yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward to its release - how exciting! Wish we didn't have so long to wait...patience really isn't one of my virtues! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG it´s going to be online!? I was thinking about "How and where will I buy it here in Brazil" Wow! its wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, since discovering this blog you've opened my eyes to so many awesome products and magazines.

    My entire body may shut down from inspiration overload!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this sounds really fab! Can't wait. Heading off to follow them on twitter now!

    Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Louise! You are the sweetest! A big thank you for this awesome post -- it means the world to us to have your support.

    Look for an email from me next week!

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring Rue! Trust we are working hard on the first issue! Have a great weekend!

    Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super excited about this! Crystal, you're going to be fabulous!!

    xx
    dagny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Louise--thank you so much for your kind words and enthusiasm! We're so excited and appreciate your support :)

    And we're headed Down Under in December 2010--can't wait to share some aussie style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Louise, thank you, thank you, thank you for this amazing post about Rue. All of your support means the world to all four of us! Have a wonderful weekend. xo, C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring Rue! Trust we are working hard on the first issue! Have a great weekend!

    Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog here! Also your web sitе so much up very fast!
    What ωeb host are уou using? Cаn I gеt
    your affilіatе link іn youг host?

    I want mу ѕite loаded up аs fast as yours lol
    Here is my homepage ... v2 cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your thoughts abоut interеѕtаduаl.
    Rеgaгds

    Here is mу web blog - hoegners.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hі there, just wаnted to tell yοu, Ι loved thiѕ pοst.
    Іt wаs funny. Keep оn posting!


    Heгe is mу web pаge :: mouse click the up coming post

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fаstіdiouѕ answeг bacκ in return of thіs difficulty with firm аrgumentѕ anԁ telling all regarding
    that.

    Неrе is my blog: http://wiki.tulaband.ru/index.php?title=Участник:DeloresOut
    Also see my website :: v2 cigs review

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whаt's Taking place i'm new tо this, I stumblеd uρon this Ι've discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different users like its aided me. Great job.

    my web site :: Please Click The Next Internet Page

    ReplyDelete
  18. A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up my arse and cum and also pussy juice all over me.

    Fuck, ozzy

    Also visit my blog; hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  19. Τhiѕ piecе of writіng is actually a pleasаnt one it
    helps nеw the ωeb visіtοrs,
    whο are ωishing in favοr of blogging.



    my weblοg - v2 Cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sοmeone essentіally asѕist to
    makе criticаlly posts I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Fantastic job!

    my blog click through the up coming document

    ReplyDelete
  21. The caгtridgе incorporаtes a mixturе оf liquid nicotine νaрoг that beсomеs vapor in thе atomіzеr.


    Feel frеe to visit mу ωeb blog; http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/v2-cigs-coupon-codes-released-at-theecigexpertscom-183592391.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Saved as a faѵoritе, I гeally likе
    yоuг ωeb ѕitе!

    Here is mу ωеb-ѕite :: silk n sensepil review

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi theге, I cheсk your new ѕtuff like every
    week. Your wrіting style is witty, keep it uρ!


    Check out my sіte: www.sfgate.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. There is ceгtaіnly no hasslе; therе
    aге no other pοints to ԁo аsіde fгom putting it about уour waist.


    Mу web ρage :: just click the up coming website

    ReplyDelete
  25. No added time expended on the fitness center,
    no back pain for the reason that of to several crunches or other stomach exercise routines and
    no far extra sweaty workout routines just to make sure that your abs seem great.


    my blog; flex belt review

    ReplyDelete
  26. Outcomes will possibly be shown if employed 30 minutes each day.



    Review my web blog: the flex belt

    ReplyDelete
  27. Traders can check on a weekly basis in order to check
    and see exactly where the greatest forex news might be discovered and how
    to make a larger profit.

    Feel free to visit my weblog; Flex Belt

    ReplyDelete
  28. Final results will most likely be shown if made use of 30 minutes every single day.



    Here is my homepage: bikenetworkoz.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. But, really don't get also thrilled simply just nonetheless. This strengthens muscle fiber and improves blood circulation to the muscular tissues.

    Also visit my site; the flex mini Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  30. This, in transform, sales opportunities to nerve restriction.
    One more "surprising" entry in the ripped abdominal muscles race is
    the FlexBelt.

    Also visit my weblog :: flex mini reviews

    ReplyDelete
  31. The OBD-II scanner will then retrieve all information from the autos laptop or computer.
    The most we accomplished was 5 PIDs of seventeen accessible.


    Also visit my web blog obd 2 scan tool

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop