11 July 2010

Rooms of the week: Sunday edition

1. Groove is in the house: Where to start! The art, the lamps, the cushions, the rug, THE COFFEE TABLE (is it just me, or are these suddenly popping up everywhere?) - it's all a bit heaven, really.

2. Out of Africa: Natural, neutral and 100% memorable!

3. Art me up: I didn't think I was a "burnt orange" person. That could be about to change - this room is working it, overtime!

4. Pretty perfect: And fit for a princess. Love the little sprinkle of yellow.

 Amanda Nisbet Design

Happy Sunday, Tonic-ettes - wherever you may be! And as always (and I know I don't say it enough), thanks so much for stopping by. x


  1. Gorgeous pics! Especially love the silver ottoman in the last shot :)

  2. yours is one of the only blogs where i re-read three times because it's all so lovely and full of inspiration - thanks!

  3. again, i must comment... i own this coffee table! i love it! p.s. it weighs A TON. -maux from justsaymauxblogspot.com

  4. Love everything. I thought I loved the first photo, until I saw the second. Until the second was trumped by the third. Oh, the delight.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop