30 July 2010

OMG appliance: "The Magimix Vision Toaster"

Hi. Would you pay $499 for a toaster? Wait. Okay, what if it was Voted by GQ magazine as “One of the 50 Best Things in the World Right Now”? Oh, and did I mention it was see through? Well. The nice people at Magimix have spent the past 15 years creating "the Vision toaster", which allows you to view your toast through "double insulated" glass windows as it... toasts. I'm not even joking. Check it:

The Magimix Vision toaster will retail for $499 (you'd want to be serious about your carbs) & will be available from David Jones from 10th August. So what do you think? The most exciting thing since sliced bread or gimmick? On another note (sort of), have you ever tried buttering your bread before you put it in the toaster? Oh my giddy aunt, it's THE BOMB!!!


  1. That is cool! I need a new toaster actually, I'm not going to pay $499 for it but it's very cool. Oh yeah, I prebuttered my toast the other day by accident and was pleasntly suprised - good isn't it!

  2. Well I wouldn't pay that much but what a great idea. Am so glad those clever toaster engineers have been devoting their time to this important task. Have you seen the Toast IPhone app? You can toast toast, put spreads on it, and then imprint bits of toast with photos. It's hilarious.

  3. Where did you get this info?
    The Vision Toaster is exclusively sold at Williams-Sonoma, and for $250!

  4. Hi Anonymous,
    I'm in Australia not the USA - we're a bit behind down here! And PS I got the info from a "reliable source", I assure you!
    Hope that helps.

  5. I want one...can't afford THIS one, but I'm prepared to wait for the cheaper version that is sure to come onto the market one day. SueP

  6. Ϻost females get stretch marks at ѕome pоint in
    thеir livеs from obtaining a infant.

    Here is my homеpage :: http://lementor.net/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=99857&Itemid=0

  7. The bеlt сould be worn ωherever so you сan get a аmazing functiоn out tаking
    a cat nap or wаѕhing home.

    Also visit my webpage; site web

  8. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
    you're just extremely excellent. I actually like what you've
    acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

    Feel free to surf to my web page waist to height ratio calculator
    my webpage - waist height ratio

  9. E cigs that іn no waу seem tο be cigs сan be coгrectly maԁe use of to disguisе the fact that one pаrticular has a smoking habіt.

    Chесk out mу web-sіte :: V2 coupon

  10. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web page.

    My webpage - buy kyocera solar panels

  11. Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this website, and post is actually fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such posts.

    Also visit my blog post - http://www.Adya.ir/index.php?do=/blog/9067/grn-energy-tips-which-can-make-a-factor

  12. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit
    more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
    Nevertheless just imagine if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website
    could definitely be one of the most beneficial in its
    niche. Superb blog!

    my website: Stretch mark lotion

  13. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
    It is the little changes that will make the biggest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    my weblog :: ikg.uni-bonn.de

  14. Hi there friends, how is all, and what you want to say concerning
    this post, in my view its actually awesome for me.

    My web blog: How to get rid of stretch marks

  15. The flex waistbаnd needs a loaԁ of conѕumers.

    Ϻy wеb-site ... Recommended Browsing

  16. Today, I went to the beach front with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

    Look into my blog; laser stretch mark removal

  17. Evеrу participant obѕervеԁ гewaгԁs
    аll through thе еvaluatіοn.

    Alѕo visіt mу ωeb blοg Www.Squidoo.Com

  18. Τhird, dіstributoгs are so confiԁent іn its abilities that thеy
    give cаsh bacκ guarantees for pеοple
    whο аttempt it οut.

    Αlso viѕіt my homepаgе: 1msg.mobi

  19. Increasingly men and women are adopting this approach which they're discovering incredibly straightforward to practice.

    Also visit my homepage; Http://Jawbite.Ning.Com/

  20. The flex waistband wants a load of customers.

    my page; The Flex Belt Reviews

  21. So if you really want a excellent ab belt, here are some
    possibilities which you can consider.

    Here is my web page Myartofstrengthclearwater.Com

  22. Generally the flex belt is a belt you strap on around
    your waist and 3 particularly placed pads are what assist contract
    your abs.

    Feel free to visit my web site: http://facebookarticle.Info/article.php?id=9157

  23. My spouse and I stumbled over here different website and
    thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am
    just following you. Look forward to looking at your web page

    My webpage; bmi chart

  24. For more Informations Please pay a visit to our Review web site.

    Also visit my site ... Flex Belt Review

  25. Nice replies in return of this difficulty with genuine arguments and telling everything about that.

    Also visit my web blog mederma stretch mark therapy reviews

  26. You are so cool! I don't believe I've read a single thing like this before.
    So great to discover another person with a few
    unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously.
    . thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is
    needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

    Feel free to surf to my web site: mederma stretch mark therapy reviews

  27. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.

    I am attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok
    to use some of your ideas!!

    Look into my homepage :: Stretch mark Lotion

  28. Will not enable a active program keep you from obtaining powerful, organization abs.

    Electrode pads of two various frequencies are applied.

    my website; http://www.directionportugal.com/

  29. Together with electronic cigarettes, many people are pleased with a number of puffs, conserving the others for later.
    E-cigarettes are much less expensive typical smokes. Based on where you live, the pack of standard tobacco
    cost between $5 and $12 the bunch.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop