20 July 2010

THE NEW TABLE TONIC POUFFES HAVE ARRIVED!!!

They say that immediately after childbirth, mother nature makes sure you "forget" about the trauma and pain of it, so that you may go forth and procreate again (what can I say, it's all true!). If I may liken this elusive delivery of pouffes to childbirth, you could say the traumatic experience is behind me. A little background: I ordered this shipment of Pouffes back in April. APRIL!!! I was starting to think they would actually never arrive. But hickup after hickup, delay after delay, and they have finally made it! THEY'RE HERE! Oh, plus 3 new colours - Black, Tan and Tiffany Blue. Scrumptious. Click to shop!

4 comments:

  1. I share your experience big time with most of my "births" and boy aren't we just happy if "it" finally falls all in to place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fabulous! I especially love the Tiffany Blue and gold. Hmmm.. now I just need to find the perfect spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Louise. I loved these sooo much I just had to post about them on my blog. Let me get some funds organised and a-ordering I shall go. WELL worth the wait (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snigger. My mother was a pouffe fan and they were such a handy home item. Snigger. Of course, as children we thought they were hysterical. Clearly, some of us never grow up! Snigger.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop