22 July 2010

The Louis Vuitton family home by Todd Selby

I quite love it when I forget to visit The Selby for a while. What's the expression? All good things comet to those who wait...? And this, would be that good thing: "Here are some of my favorite images from my shoots of the Louis Vuitton family home and the Louis Vuitton bag workshop in Asnières. These images were part of a collaboration that I did with Louis Vuitton's Men's Press Office relating to the Fall 2010 Louis Vuitton Men's Collection." - Todd Selby, The Selby. Ever wondered where Louis Vuitton Handbags come from? There are a bunch of factories producing Louis Vuitton goods around the world today, but from from 1959 to 1977, Asnières was the only production facility. The spectacular success of his now famous "flat trunk" forced Louis Vuitton to look beyond his original workshop in central Paris, and he decided to move production out of the city to Asnières. 

All images The Selby

See more pics here on In LVoe with Louis Vuitton.


  1. Absolutely stunning! Those nouveau design touches are so special. I have a blogging friend who was lucky enough to visit last year -what an amazing experience!

  2. i want to film a movie in there....
    so pretty my eyes are shooting sparkles...

  3. Stunning is an understatement. Every detail of every shot! I want to spend a week there soaking it all in.

  4. I love the Selby too and I can tell you first hand the house is amazing!!

  5. Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
    and create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge
    to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

    My site healthy waist to height ratio

  6. In that respect, this item does function or at the incredibly least does not
    make untrue claims.

    Also visit my web-site :: Http://www.aytanzania.com/profile/RafaelSantos

  7. Deering Common is located at the college's South Entrance. The problem to having a lot of healthy foods on hand is they might just be too available. If you are artistic, you will much like the colors in the covers.

    Look at my webpage: Beats Solo

  8. In addition, some fabric coolers feature multiple or outside zipper pockets and mesh sleeves to support utensils, napkins, and
    then any other small accessory items. The problem to having a great deal of
    healthy foods on hand is always that they might try to be
    too available. They produce an easy way to learn when foodstuffs need being thrown out by.

    Have a look at my blog post - Tory Burch Sandals


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop