06 July 2010

Hot new online store: Blue Illusion

With 63 stores dotted around Australia (and 5 opening in the near future), it was only a matter of time before Blue Illusion opened an online store. There are a couple of BI stores in my neighborhood, and I have fond memories of getting dragged into them every time we passed one a couple of years back, by my (then) 4 year old son during his "Eiffel Tower/Paris" phase. Too cute. "Whilst the e-boutique can't offer you the smell of our beautiful aromatherapy candles, this website is the experience a Blue Illusion customer deserves." That's me, and I'll be there! Like what you see? Click to shop!

Table Tonic top pick? This big (101cm x 61cm) 
and beautiful "Ballooning over Paris" print, $319.


  1. It looks lovely so I'm off for a look! I don't think we have a store in Tassie.

  2. Seriously fun store! Such great taste:-)

  3. Oh, I saw this new shop yesterday, literally around the corner from me but was not game to enter with my two little ones! Sarah B, it certainly is in Hobart - it's at Magnet Court and has been open for about a week.

  4. Sarah B - we have also opened up a store in Hobart too! 129 Liverpool Street. Thank you for your comments regarding our new e-boutique. It's evolving all the time!

  5. It looks lovely so I'm off for a look! I don't think we have a store in Tassie.

  6. Seriously fun store! Such great taste:-)

  7. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site thus i got here to return
    the favor?.I'm trying to to find issues to improve my site!I assume its adequate to use a few of your ideas!!

    Here is my site - diets that Work

  8. It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people about this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're
    talκіng about! Thanks

    my site: do hcg drops work

  9. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from
    an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting
    up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you

    my website: Natural Cleanse Review


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop