12 July 2010

Cool website: PS I Made This

This is just adorable - PS I Made This is Erica Domesek's way of telling the world to re-imagine, re-use and re-invent. "I see it. I like it. I make it." And while most of her posts are fashion-y (and oh-so clever), this one has me rushing off to bunnings to buy spray paint. Genius.


"Whether you have the golden touch or were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, there’s no time like the present to indulge in the world of metallics! Gold and Silver materials are significant status symbols that wreak of high-end style. Live luxe and love your interior surroundings by incorporating the recent wave of modern metallic accessories into your home."  I'm calling it the friendship bangle of the internets, peeps. Add to favorites! PS (Hah geddit?) There's a "PS I Made This" book! Buy it here.

7 comments:

  1. I found this site a few weeks ago and immediately went out and bought spray paint and sprayed as many bottles I could find in matt white to make a nice collection of vases like the ones on the top shelf!! Silver ornaments are next on the list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the heads up on that one...it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love metallic spray paint!
    In Sweden we spray pretty much anything we find in our stunning forests (dead things that is.. :) for Xmas. Pine cones, twigs, rocks.. Fond memories.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my work. Yes it is all fun and I have received a lot of good write ups and publicity this year.
    The 'give-away' is on my other blog - Space for Inspiration. I hope you enter. It's open to Oz bloggers only.

    Have a great week and have fun with the spray paint! :)

    xx C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise-
    I LOVE your blog! It is one of my daily fixes! Thought you might like these posts from my own blog, Just Say Maux (they're, um...all about spray paint..) :

    http://justsaymaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-little-piggy-got-spray-painted.html

    http://justsaymaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-never-met-metallic-spray-paint-i.html

    http://justsaymaux.blogspot.com/2010/06/and-metallic-spray-paint-binge.html

    http://justsaymaux.blogspot.com/2010/05/diy-fabulousness.html

    http://justsaymaux.blogspot.com/2010/04/diy-fu-dogs.html

    keep up the good blogging!
    -Maux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great site! So much to look at and there's plenty of great inspiration. Next purchase: spray paint!
    -Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I love metallic spray paint!
    In Sweden we spray pretty much anything we find in our stunning forests (dead things that is.. :) for Xmas. Pine cones, twigs, rocks.. Fond memories.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my work. Yes it is all fun and I have received a lot of good write ups and publicity this year.
    The 'give-away' is on my other blog - Space for Inspiration. I hope you enter. It's open to Oz bloggers only.

    Have a great week and have fun with the spray paint! :)

    xx C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop