15 July 2010

BREAKING NEWS: Attention Shoppers!

Eeeeek! It's true! It's true! So, Spanish retail giant Zara is coming to Australia, (and so is GAP)! I hate that this makes me so happy, but it does. I'm female. I have the shopping gene. Great news all round, but double-y bonza if you have offspring. My parents have brought Jasper and Anoushka Zara clothes couple of times, after trips abroad, and they are just perfection. View the Zara Kids catalogue and prepare to swoon. Read all about the good news over at sassisam

PS And don't forget to have a poke around Zara Home too. Because it's pretty.

8 comments:

  1. Oooh yes - i blogged about this the other day and it is such good news!!! I was wearing my Zara pants yesterday and was thinking 'if only i had bought another pair!' Their homewear is FANTASTIC! My daughter has a duvet cover and it is beautiful.........KG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee... I can imagine the excitement back in Oz... I have been lucky enough to have had it for the last 3 years, first in Dubai and now in KL. An 8 minutes walk from my doorstep :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard that years ago but then nothing happened?! didnt the owners of Witchery buy the australian franchise - will be good though - we need the variety! we stock up on Zara when we go to Europe too...and i bought lots of GAP for my boys last year in NYC...good basics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very interesting article thanks for sharing the video tips. Visit india news
    for latest news update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your webpage? My blog site is in the
    exact same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from some of
    the information you present here. Please let me know
    if this ok with you. Many thanks!

    My webpage :: discount prana yoga clothes
    Also see my webpage > tall girls activewear

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up my arse and cum and
    pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    Here is my homepage ... hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop