23 July 2010

Black + Spiro: The next chapter!

If you haven't already, head over to Absolutely Beautiful Things and swoon over the heart-skippingly beautiful images Anna has posted of the new Black + Spiro store here. The grand re-opening was on Wednesday night, and although I was fortunate enough to have been invited, commitments (and geography - I'm in Sydney, they're in Brisbane!) got in the way, and I have to admire the splendor from afar. For now, anyway! Enormous congratulations to Anna and the team. Wow. Wow. Wow.


Black + Spiro is located at 
768 Brunswick Street, New Farm.

8 comments:

  1. Woooooow!! You know, when you have prior commitments and can't accept your million and one invites, I can be here for you. I'm really nice like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! Just from this one photo I say I would love everything in that store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is just the most talented woman. Congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks stunning but what to expect :)))!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fantastic store design! A super talented lady for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your super big pics...that is the best way to see Anna's shop. Well done Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh Louise .. if you look really really closely at her 'mood board' .. are they your cushions (top, middle, 6 cushions on a white background)???? As IF you are not famous enough (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda - I don't think they're mine... similar though! Haha, me? Famous?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop