21 July 2010

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

A few years ago, I would have been all: "Ohhh, that jacket, what a fabulous hat... and I must have that ring". Now? Heck, I just want to turn it all into a room! See the rest of the editorial here.


  1. Bit funny, but what I was actually thinking was that the model looks like a 7 year old dressed up in her mummy's clothes trying to be Britney. Sorry... but, also, would love that shag pile rug!!

  2. Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my
    own god! FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Here is my web site; hcg injections

  3. Hi! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!

    Also visit my website Vegetables Juice

  4. I just could not go away your site before suggesting that I actually loved the standard
    information an individual supply on your visitors?

    Is gonna be again continuously in order to investigate cross-check new posts

    Feel free to visit my homepage: juicing benefits

  5. My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
    on several websites for about a year and
    am concerned about switching to another platform.

    I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way
    I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would
    be really appreciated!

    Here is my web-site ...

  6. Yes! Finally someone writes about snoring mask.

    My web blog; goodwill online store

  7. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my web-site - monicakozbial.com

  8. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought
    I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.

    Also visit my page: snoring mask

  9. Hi to every one, it's actually a pleasant for me to go to see this website, it includes helpful Information.

    Here is my homepage ... christmas shopping

  10. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and
    I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    My website; www.uo-even.de

  11. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
    previous to and you're just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a wonderful site.

    Also visit my blog: faraday flashlights


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop