28 July 2010

Ahead on Table Tonic: Sneak peaks-a-plenty!

The contents of today's mailbox? September 2010 Australian House & Garden magazine! Even better? No bills (for once)!


And let me tell you, it's a cracker of an issue. The best in a long time, in my humble opinion. And now that my camera is safely back in my arms (let's just say it enjoyed the Rosie's Cottage experience a little longer than the rest of us!), there will be a sneak peak soon! Plus, oodles more to come from these guys in the next few days: 

(above) August 2010 Country Style
(above) August 2010 Your Home & Garden (NZ)
(above) August 2010 Real Living
Yes, the one with the Table Tonic goodies on the cover!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Louise, you big tease! Country Style looks too darn good, I can barely wait. Eeeeeeee too excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of the bright colors on the covers! congrats again on the cover feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop