01 July 2010

Add to favorites: Sunday-Suppers.com

While I may think about it 25 hours a day, it's not often that I blog about food. Unless, you know, it's Rolls-Royce-y, solid gold-y, 5 star-y good. Like Sunday-Suppers. Ah-mazing. PS Eat before you click, peeps. You have been warned.

(Below) You must read about the Sunday-Suppers Martini Bar - "guests were invited to mix a drink to their liking with Vodka, Vermouth, soda water, "dirty water", and various garnishes ( cucumber, olives, + lemons ). In case guests weren’t confident in their martini making abilities we included a beautiful hand-stamped, coffee stained how-to sign". I could die. This is a Virgo's idea of heaven! Look at it!!!!

All images sunday-suppers


  1. Hell yes! Sunday suppers is the bomb!
    And the printable recipie cards are sooo cute!
    As is their logo - infact everytime i look at that site i want to have a dinner party!
    sal x

  2. I'm so with you on this one. Love the prints they do, too.

  3. Hi Louise!! Those pics are mouth watering! I had a look at Sunday Suppers after you tweeted about it a few days ago, and have a little bit about it all lined up in a post for Friday (with a link to you of course as I wouldn't have known about it otherwise!).

    So pleased to meet another Aussie blogger.

    Linda. :)

  4. This is sort of a missing link for me THANK YOU Louise. I have been missing out lately on Sunday suppers. this is LEKKER (which is the Dutch expression for yummie.

  5. I do bеlieve all the іԁеas уou have рrеѕentеd foг уour pоѕt.
    Theу аre гeаlly сonvincіng anԁ can dеfіnitely woгk.
    Still, the poѕts are toο brіef for nоviceѕ.
    May you pleasе ехtenԁ them a little from subsequent timе?
    Thаnk yοu for the post.

    my homepage - home depot garden center


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop