Things I loved this week:
1. Discovering a new website is always thrilling, but when it's Pictory? Mega-watt thrillage. Sidenote: A little tedious to navigate (and easy to miss stuff), but well worth the effort.
2. I noticed my favorite house must have passed in at auction, and is now on the market for a cool $2.45 million. Ugh. I would look sogood in that house... (Note to self: get 173 more day jobs). Probably not ideal to file this under "Things I loved this week". If it was $14.95 though? Yes, I would defo love that.
3. I've given tea and coffee the flick. Just for a bit. It seems to interfere with my eating habits to the point where I simply can't fit fruit into the schedule. I generally loathe herbal tea, but have been downing Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger by the gallon. Mmmm. Downing another as I type...
4. I finally nabbed a copy of the elusive LOVE magazine (published quarterly). It's the bomb, Tonic-ettes. Think Paris Vogue, only, in English! Very cool (and "style maverick" Katie Grand is pure genius).
5. Gave my online store homepage a freshen up. Look!