27 June 2010

Table Tonic: The week in review

Things I loved this week:
1. Discovering a new website is always thrilling, but when it's Pictory? Mega-watt thrillage. Sidenote: A little tedious to navigate (and easy to miss stuff), but well worth the effort.


2. I noticed my favorite house must have passed in at auction, and is now on the market for a cool $2.45 million. Ugh. I would look sogood in that house... (Note to self: get 173 more day jobs). Probably not ideal to file this under "Things I loved this week". If it was $14.95 though? Yes, I would defo love that.


3. I've given tea and coffee the flick. Just for a bit. It seems to interfere with my eating habits to the point where I simply can't fit fruit into the schedule. I generally loathe herbal tea, but have been downing Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger by the gallon. Mmmm. Downing another as I type...


4. I finally nabbed a copy of the elusive LOVE magazine (published quarterly). It's the bomb, Tonic-ettes. Think Paris Vogue, only, in English! Very cool (and "style maverick" Katie Grand is pure genius).


5. Gave my online store homepage a freshen up. Look!
PS Don't forget, if you've bought something from tabletonic.com.au and would like to share some photos (like this), drop me an email! Pleasepleaseplease! PPS How was your week? Any "loves" or "loathes"?

8 comments:

  1. loves:
    planning for my sister's return to Aus after 16 months abroad with two nieces (3 and 1/2 and 2 yo) and a nephew (8 months) whom I've yet to meet! The excitement is killing me. 7 more sleeps.
    Skyping above mentioned nieces and nephew
    Perusing all the lovely design blogs that abound in blogosphere
    Recent sun-shiny days, just awesome after the rain of the previous week

    loathes:
    2 day migraines
    Sex and The City 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly, I also chose Pictory as a fave this week (I could get lost on that site for days!). LOVE your house (the price, not so much). And thanks for the reminder about Lemon Zinger. It's been around since the dark ages (I know this because I used to drink gallons of the stuff while studying at uni) but I haven't had it in so long. Will be nice to rediscover it. Happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also thinking of banning myself from coffee for a week or two (gonna be hard) so thanks for the lemon zinger tip, will have to try.
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sunshine!
    Isn't today such a gorgeous day!! Sun and Winter freshness - I feel so inspired!

    Lovely post as usual and so much eye candy. Love the magazine. How could I have missed that. Am off to explore that link next.

    How gorgeous that the Juju found such a great home. Loved the pics.

    Have a brilliant week dear Sydney sister.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving:

    I Am Love
    Italian art-house film starring Tilda Swinton and super luxe stealth-wealth Italian interiors (and exteriors!).... Too beautiful.

    Mydamnchannel.com
    Award winning online webisode channel featuring hilarious series from some of the world's best talent. Brilliant.

    yetanotherbloomingblog.blogspot.com
    Laugh out loud hysterical ponderings courtesy of "facking" London based blogger and mum Antonia. Have been a fan for years, but latest "Existential Crisis" post is particularly hilarious and could be about so many similar suburbs in Sydney...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also thinking of banning myself from coffee for a week or two (gonna be hard) so thanks for the lemon zinger tip, will have to try.
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. loves:
    planning for my sister's return to Aus after 16 months abroad with two nieces (3 and 1/2 and 2 yo) and a nephew (8 months) whom I've yet to meet! The excitement is killing me. 7 more sleeps.
    Skyping above mentioned nieces and nephew
    Perusing all the lovely design blogs that abound in blogosphere
    Recent sun-shiny days, just awesome after the rain of the previous week

    loathes:
    2 day migraines
    Sex and The City 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazingly, I also chose Pictory as a fave this week (I could get lost on that site for days!). LOVE your house (the price, not so much). And thanks for the reminder about Lemon Zinger. It's been around since the dark ages (I know this because I used to drink gallons of the stuff while studying at uni) but I haven't had it in so long. Will be nice to rediscover it. Happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop