02 June 2010

Random Wednesday fab-ness

So much to love here. I don't even know where to start. Wait, yes I do. With almost any other table, this would be your average hallway "vignette".  It's always worth keeping your eyes peeled for quirky, vintage finds that can double as a piece of furniture. Like a vintage (hospital?) trolley! Unique and beautiful and guaranteed to start many a conversation.


  1. I'm torn, I don't know about using a gurney as a console table. It's creative and morbid all at the same time.

  2. love it..I just used the same picture!!! I guess Tonia is right... great minds think alike...!!! love what you love!
    hope you are having a great week!

  3. I think this is just fantastic! Its the perfect intro to a home as it says, this is not going to be like any other! Great find!


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop