22 June 2010

Putting the "happy" in happy snaps"!

Of the 550 photographs my brother came back from San Francisco with recently, it was these (below) that really had me drooling. Global-homewares-haven, or should I say HEAVEN, Nest, "located in the heart of San Francisco's fashionable Fillmore District" is the kind of store which prompts me to stick my head out the front door and tell my husband to "Go for a walk or something. I'm gonna be a while in here..." Nest was voted number 19 of the 50 hottest interior shops in the world by UK Living etc. Yes, I think I can see why... Thanks for documenting the eye-candy (and so thoroughly!), Jas!

Below: And here he is, the man of the moment, Jason, 
(with his soon-to-be-Bride, Summer).

 Table Tonic


  1. Gorgeous items, loving most of those fabrics.

  2. Another excellent reason to put SF on the trip list. And congratulations Jason and Summer!

  3. Oooh this shop looks divine!! I could waste many an hour browsing through all those goodies :)
    Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

  4. Looks amazing - what a great brother you have there. I must check out their website, but I suspect it could never do justice to the real thing. Thanks for the tip, and best wishes to the lovely couple! K xx

  5. Oh I love Nest - I look at their website all the time and drool! Thanks Jason for the pics!

  6. My only quibble...not Nest, Heaven.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop