25 June 2010

On sale now: Real Living July 2010

So, real living, what's in the issue? "Before & after: A sneak peek into the beautiful and bright home of stylist Marie Nichols. Marie uses all the tricks of the trade to transform her basic and bland rental into a colourful, cosy and creative space. Stylish homes: Get the look without the price tag! Real living style director Jason Grant invites us into his eclectic inner-city apartment and shares his expert tips on how he achieved his quirky look. Mmm... winter warmers: The best hearty recipes to warm you up this winter - and they won't break the budget! Beautiful, bright blooms: All you need to know about planting bulbs to ensure you have colourful blooms in time for spring". - realliving.com.au


And imagine my delight when my gaze fell upon the ever-popular Table Tonic "Huge Union Jack cushion", lounging on Mr Jason Grant's bed, surrounded by a gorgeous Castle and Things print and pillowcases! Wowee. Such fine company. Merci Jason!

PS Jason has a very swish and swanky new blog website! Go make yourself a cuppa and click on over.

4 comments:

  1. wow - wish we got this magazine in the states - that birch wood table is remarkable. also loving that outdoor swingy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this issue of Real Living - so many great articles - one of those issues where you find yourself bookmarking every page :) I noticed your cushion as I was flicking through :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this issue of Real Living - so many great articles - one of those issues where you find yourself bookmarking every page :) I noticed your cushion as I was flicking through :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to my personal god!
    FUCK YES!' ahead of cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Here is my site :: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop