13 June 2010

Home Sorted! - The Book that buys you time!

What a fab little book. I noticed some flyers for it at my daughter's daycare centre recently, and promptly filed it under "too-good-not-to-share"! I'll let them take it from here: "Not enough hours in the day? Let’s face it - we all lead hectic lives. When was the last time that you felt you had spare time to read to your children or spend a quiet evening with your partner? When did you last have time for yourself? Home Sorted! covers each room of your home individually including your office and provides simple organising methods to be applied to each room at anytime – easily! Aside from helping you to keep your home organised, Home Sorted! will provide you with numerous helpful steps and tools which can be applied daily such as cooking tips, keeping on top of your wash loads, a simple bill organising system, etc."

Home Sorted!
is available to purchase at Angus & Robertson and Dymocks book stores Australia wide.


  1. I love books like this that help you sort and declutter your house and this one is actually bookmarked in my 'to buy one day' folder. Glad to hear you think it's a worthwhile purchase. Have a great weekend x

  2. At this time it sounds like Drupal is the top blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Also visit my weblog :: how gas furnace works

  3. Do you mind if I quote a small number of your posts as
    long as I provide credit and sources returning to your website: http://www.

    I most certainly will aslo make sure to give you the proper anchortext
    hyperlink using your webpage title: Blogger: Table Tonic.
    Be sure to let me know if this is ok with you.
    With thanks

    Here is my webpage gas furnace cost savings


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop