23 June 2010

Fashion Spy: Christine Centenera

I give you Christine Centenera - quite possibly the thing I miss the most about no longer working at ACP magazines. Passing Christine in the halls is enough to give you outfit inspiration for 365 days. The girl sweats style. Now if I could just turns these outfits into a room...

Heart Outlet
(Above) See that ring? It's the bizness. I have one as well - it's solid sterling silver, designed by (furniture designer) Stefan Lie, and it's actually worn over two fingers. It's called the "By Lie - Double Ring" and I bought mine about 6 months ago from ridiculously cool Sydney store Poepke.


  1. um. can i steal her wardrobe. too cool.
    what does she do at acp exactly?? other than look awesome & give people wardrobe envy? particularly love that first outfit!

  2. Oh my...she's gorgeous! I am loving the scarf in image 1 and the shoes in image 2! And that ring is very very cute! xo.

  3. I recently saw her on the Harper's Bazaar Chanel doco and she definitely has great style, she is one of those girls where it all just naturally works. Thanks for sharing x

  4. GOR.GEOUS!!!
    ...and I want those shoes studded blue shoes, by the way. Also spotted them over at Stockholm Street Style a little while back ;)

    Northern Light

  5. I love the scarf in the first image...she is just way too cool.:)))))

  6. Oh MY!
    Where on earth can I get that JACKET!?!
    - Nat

  7. love her style!!!
    xoxo. MissZuri....

    Self proclaimed fashion chameleon who refuses to let mommyhood take away her style!!! Comment&FoLLow

    ****Just did an amazing post featuring Christine Centenera's haute style!! ; )****

  8. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
    over again. Anyway, just wanted to say superb blog!

    Feel free to surf to my web page cawthorne exercises for vertigo

  9. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming
    from a different page and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your
    web page for a second time.

    Also visit my web-site - lucy activewear jobs

  10. oZzy moved away ever before, I miss his cock, and i am always hungry for sexual intercourse.


    My webpage hcg injections
    My website - hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop