12 June 2010

Etsy Spotlight: Lynn Cardwell Pottery

I've yet to have a good fossick around on Etsy, despite the glowing reviews I constantly hear about so many of the talented sellers. But these 8 magnificent little (made to order) handmade ceramic "prep bowls" recently caught my eye. "These handy little bowls have many uses. You could use them as prep bowls in the kitchen, jewelry holders, sauce dippers, etc... Each one is approximately 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" and is food/dishwasher safe." PS A stack of 8 is USD$64. Aren't they just cute as?

7 comments:

  1. oooh so cute!! Have a lovely weekend Louise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise I adore you colorful, bright site. These little bowls are delightful!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable with about 1,000,000 uses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely and such gorgeous colours. You definitely HAVE to have a good browse on Etsy - I guarantee you'll be hooked and come across so many unique treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable with about 1,000,000 uses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh so cute!! Have a lovely weekend Louise!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, all is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts,
    that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

    Also visit my webpage :: healthy waist to height ratio
    Also see my website :: waist height ratio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop