03 June 2010

Colour combo of the day: Violet + clay brown

Unexpected, don't you think? But so soft and pretty. I'm nodding... Liking... Wanting to recreate...


  1. Probably one of my favourite combinations.

  2. Very sophisticated I think. Gentle and bold at the same time.

  3. Love it.. just showed a picture with the same colors for wedding inspiration :) xx

  4. Take a look at this house for same color ways...
    when you have time!


    Northern Light

  5. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it
    and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I'll definitely comeback.

    Also visit my page raspberry ketones diet
    My webpage :: raspberry Ketone diet reviews

  6. Very soon this site will be famous among all blogging visitors,
    due to it's nice articles or reviews

    my web site - Raspberry Ketone Plus Review


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop