30 June 2010

BREAKING NEWS: Domino is back!

Kind of. Brides.com has kindly acquired Domino’s digital archives, and they are now available for your viewing pleasure RIGHT HERE! 17 "stories" are currently yours to salivate over (again), and they will be adding more soon, so bookmark that link and check in often (I know I will be!).


  1. Great news indeed - thanks for the heads up!! I LOVE Domino :)

  2. Wow. Fantastic. I was going to buy the book, now I won't have to!

  3. You are THE veritable mine of info!
    Ta a lot.

  4. It is beyond good news and together with the imminent launch of a new & exciting magazine (La Rue) that you can read about over at the City Sage, things are looking up!

    Hoping you are well.

    x Charlotta

  5. I am new to developing web sites and I was wanting to know if having your blog title relevant to your articles and other
    content really that vital? I see your title, "Blogger: Table Tonic " does appear to be spot on with what your blog is about but,
    I prefer to keep my title less content descriptive and
    based more around site branding. Would you
    think this is a good idea or bad idea? Any assistance would
    be greatly appreciated.

    Look into my web blog :: lifetime fitness phoenix

  6. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of
    the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its
    a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Here is my website: yoga clothes for men australia

  7. Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my god!
    FUCK YES!' prior to cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Here is my webpage: hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop