06 June 2010

A beautiful solution to a Union Jack patterned problem

A while back, a bought a very tatty Vintage Union Jack flag. It's enormous, and I had big plans for it to do to our dining room wall what a 847-carat tiara does for the Queen. You know. Finish off the look. Trouble is, it's so winky wonky and crooked that, after a month at the picture framers and many phonecalls to (and from) aforementioned framers, it finally ended up coming home again. Folded up. In a plastic bag. Which might help you to understand why this particular image caught my eye. You thinking what I'm thinking?

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect solution to your problem. I think it will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fabulous! Please post a piccy of the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Isn't it amazing how a solution always turns up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dyno Dash provides no cost software program updates. Do you have the encounters of the look at
    motor light or provider light-weight comes on your automobile?


    my blog :: obd2 software

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop