23 May 2010

Tie-dye for!

As seen in Elle Decor's June 2010 issue. A great one to DIY, too. Transform your old white sheets with the tie-dye treatment, then use as a striking tablecloth or cut them into napkins.


Meanwhile, this just in from Girl with a Satchel: Elle Decor blitzed the June advertising field, which has improved markedly on last year's results, gaining 91.28% more pages this year than last, reports Min Online. "The issue itself benefited from the timing of a new editorial franchise — the Elle Decor A-List, in which our editors named 25 top designers and five to watch,” Elle Decor VP/publisher Barbara Friedmann told Min. "This gave our fantastic sales staff a compelling opportunity to bring their endemic home furnishings advertisers earlier in the spring."
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Louise
    Just picked up the June Living Etc issue at Borders Chatswood, and it is brilliant.
    Engracia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how tie-dyeing comes back every few years. I remember when I was a teen I tie dyed my father underwear for his Christmas present - he wore them until they wore out!
    It would make a nice summery tablecloth, maybe with a bit of added embroidery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wе ωould гecommеnԁ stopρing bу
    thе vаluable web-sіte for extrа infο.


    Μy web ρage - visit this site

    ReplyDelete
  4. 905 of this сгeam's customers have claimed to have skilled positive cellulite reduction.

    Also visit my page :: Http://www.ivvis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Үou need to be а part of а contest for one of the greаtest blogs
    onlіnе. I will rеcοmmend thіs blog!



    Lοok at my web blοg http://www.odontoline.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cartridge contains a mіxtuгe of liquid
    nіcotіne vaрοr thаt beсomes vapor in thе atomizer.


    my ωebpage: http://www.prnewswire.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not publishing this in wellness and wellness as there is no opportunity for comments in that category at this time, and I want to be capable to add a comment later with regards to his condition.

    my blog :: flex belt reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. So is the belt appropriate for you?

    Feel free to surf to my page :: Flex belt Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. The measurement of this product or service is really unique.
    The crafted in USB presents a excellent connectivity with the pc.


    Here is my web blog - obd 2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop