03 May 2010

Ten words you need to stop misspelling

As someone who has struggled for many years to spell "definitely" without a red dotty line coming up underneath it, this made me laugh. And it's pretty. So pretty, infact, you can buy it as a poster over here at The Oatmeal Shop. Click here to find out the "Ten words".


  1. This is amazing. I've used a lot of the oatmeal's posters to help my teaching. Teenage boys 'definitely' struggle with many of these as well!

  2. I know mine! There/their, its/it's, and alot. I misspell these alot ;-)

  3. Definitely!...that is one of the most challenging of my often written and as often corrected word choices.

  4. this totally made me laugh because i too, am totally guilty for not spelling "definitely" correct the first time around! spelling errors are my pet peeve!!!

    p.s. - thanks for the lovely comment you left today on Ashlina's blog :)

  5. Me and ozzy fucked more challenging, trying to show to my personal god!
    FUCK YES!' ahead of cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Feel free to surf to my website :: hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop