14 May 2010

Table Tonic Online Store: A killer Suzani for sale!

This incredible Uzbekistani Suzani will be making it's way to my Table Tonic online store soon. Black, white, magenta and pale blue-y green - it's just so breathtakingly beautiful I had to share some pics. She's a whopper at 2.25 metres wide x 3.5 metres long (88.5 x 138 inches) and would do oh-so nicely as a tablecloth or bedspread (yes friends, the humble bedspread is baack - Not quite as chenille-y this time around though). She'll be $490 and I think you know where to go. To check out the current range of Suzanis click here.

 Table Tonic

2 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous! i'm new to your blog and off to check out your store :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I all the time used to study paragraph in news
    papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.


    Here is my blog - perfect waist to hip ratio
    Also see my page > ideal waist to hip ratio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop