05 May 2010

Room of the week: "Peasant-chic"

Peasant-chic, courtesy of Apartment Therapy. This quaint dining area belongs to "Los Angeles transplants Jeff and Delia", who "rented an industrial garage previously used as studio space and turned it into home". View the rest of Jeff and Delia's pad here. PS Found via Love me my Blog. And you will love her blog. Promise. 


  1. Oh wow! LOVE this room. I do enjoy that Knappa light from Ikea, too.

  2. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.

    I know my visitors would appreciate your work.
    If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

    My web site :: short term townhomes

  3. Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded
    your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I
    must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at
    a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

    Here is my web-site ... handyman home repair

  4. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a
    very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant
    for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out
    a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

    My weblog analog clocks online

  5. Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

    Here is my weblog ... computer architecture and its parts storage devices

  6. Very good blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost
    on everything. Would you advise starting with a
    free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any ideas? Many thanks!

    Visit my weblog; basic computer components ppt

  7. Hi. I was thinking about adding a backlink back to your site since both of our websites
    are based mostly around the same niche. Would you prefer I link to you using your
    website address: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=9181268941867200306
    or blog title: Blogger: Table Tonic. Please let me know at your earliest
    convenience. Thankyou

    Also visit my website ... rioradar.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop