29 May 2010

Room of the week: Chillaxin' Morocco stylee

Here's something I wouldn't have thought to myself upon seeing this beautiful space 10 years ago: "Some poor person has to cart all those cushions inside each night... I wonder if they would get mouldy....hmmm...perhaps they're scotch guarded?..." And PS if I didn't have (two) small children? I'd be whipping up an outdoor fire pit faster than you can say jiffy firelighter.


  1. Saw this on lovely Ashlina's blog and so wanted to comment here, too, because I love this space! Somewhere exotic + cocktails + friends + this space = fun, fun, fun!

  2. oZzy moved away some time ago, I miss his cock, and i am always hungry for sex.


    Feel free to surf to my web page :: hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop