15 May 2010

Red and yellow: A mega-watt dining room!

Oh-my-giddy-(and-glossy-red)-aunt. This dining room is officially "kicking it"! For those of you who are a little bit afraid of colour (you know who you are), punchy "accessories" are a perfect way to inject life into a room (not to mention, a fun way to do a DIY makeover on your tired timber pieces). So you can still have your white walls, just work around them and keep the bright factor turned to 11!


  1. Oh sorry, I think it would give me nightmares. But the chairs are kind of cool.

  2. Love this dining room by Molly Luetkemeyer!! I found mirrors very similar to those during one of my flea market trips:


    Unfortunately, I didn't buy them and paint them yellow!

  3. Wow! That's really cool. Even though the chair fabric reminds me of some of my wardrobe choices from the 80's. Love that elephant picture.

  4. Love this room! I would go out now and buy those chairs.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop