02 May 2010

Reader photo: "My new Table Tonic cushions!"

Today's reader photo (I'm loving this reader photo thing!) was sent in by a delightful customer who needed an instant room updater in the Brisbane, Queensland home he shares with his fiance. He chose 3 of the small red "Vintage Suzani cushions", and a "Huge Vintage Suzani cushion" (this is the only 1 left! And it's currently 20% off!). Thanks, reader J. Looks positively smashing!

 Table Tonic


  1. I'm loving this reader thing too...and well done to you for those sales as well!

  2. I've just discovered your blog and it rocks! i've just spent the last hour being mesmerised and looking through the archives. I look forward to reading this daily.

  3. Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my god!
    FUCK YES!' just before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Here is my web-site ... hcg injections

  4. Thankfulness to my father who informed me about this blog, this
    weblog is really amazing.

    my blog post www.juststudents.com

  5. Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Feel free to visit my weblog: psomizo.com

  6. It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Also visit my weblog: juicer seen on tv

  7. Excellent goods from you, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely magnificent. I actually like what you've acquired right here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which during which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it
    wise. I cant wait to read much more from you.

    That is really a great site.

    My webpage gift ideas for men


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop