01 May 2010

A rather perfect boy's bedroom

A magnificent example of a toddler's room put together with relatively grown-up and timeless pieces - Antique-y carved cabinet, cowhide rug, playful art, deco chandelier... Heaven or what? Wanting to recreate. All. Of. It.


  1. Just love the cabinet and the playful art! And I absolutely adore your blog!! Happy Saturday!

    Kristin XXXX

  2. I visited many websites except the audio feature for audio songs present at this web site is truly marvelous.

    Check out my blog post ... quantim
    My web site ; what quantrim is made of

  3. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my web page; find short term community

  4. Hey! It appears as though we both have a passion for
    the same thing. Your blog, "Blogger: Table Tonic" and mine are very similar.
    Have you ever considered writing a guest post
    for a similar blog? It will surely help gain publicity to your website (my site recieves a lot of targeted traffic).
    If you happen to be interested, e-mail me at: eleanor.
    rice@yahoo.com. Thank you so much

    Stop by my website home repair solutions

  5. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand
    out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Appreciate it

    my blog; www.soapoperadigest.com

  6. Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended
    up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up.

    Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: toshiba laptop parts diagram

  7. Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    my blog :: mosfet amp

  8. Hello! My name is Deanna and I personally just wanted to
    say your blog website is awesome! It truly is
    hilarious simply because I use to have a blog that virtually had an identical url:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=4727700031156321492 mine was only a few letters different.

    In any case, I am a big admirer of your site and
    if you at any time would like a guest post make sure you email me personally at:
    tanjabarrientos@zoho.com. I take pleasure in writing!

    Here is my blog ... android tablet 10 inch india

  9. What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this web site regularly, if so after that you will absolutely get good experience.

    Here is my webpage quantrim truth

  10. Hey very interesting blog!

    Look at my web blog; get fit with quantrim

  11. I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your site. It appears like some of the text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.

    Look into my site :: is quantrim scam

  12. I every time emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts,
    for the reason that if like to read it then
    my links will too.

    Also visit my weblog lose weight with quantrim


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop