16 May 2010

Quadruple treat: How to "do" yellow

(above) Wallpaper in a kitchen? Don't mind if I do.
PS It's "Woods" wallpaper by Cole & Sons.

(above) Soft furnishings by Fendi? Don't mind if I do.

 (above) A yellow door/bench/backpack? Don't mind if I do.

 (above) Hopscotch? Colour by numbers? Don't mind if I do.


  1. luurve yellow - particularly that front door, could it be any more welcoming!

  2. I really like the yellow door & stairs!


  3. Those stairs just tickle me! What a funny idea - esp. as I tend to count steps out of habit. Good to know I'm not alone...

  4. I really like the yellow door & stairs!


  5. Article writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with after that you can
    write or else it is complicated to write.

    my website: As Seen On Tv

  6. Ahaa, its good conversation regarding this piece of writing here at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also
    commenting here.

    My web-site - flashlights you shake

  7. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I
    was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble
    finding one? Thanks a lot!

    Visit my blog post;

  8. I every time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I
    am a user of web thus from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to

    Also visit my weblog; gift ideas for Men

  9. You're so awesome! I don't believe I have read through anything like that before.
    So great to find another person with genuine
    thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thanks for
    starting this up. This web site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!

    Also visit my site hamseoul.kr

  10. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    My web site - http://www.uk-import-distributors.co.uk/Lidia51Q

  11. I simply couldn't go away your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a person supply in your visitors? Is going to be again incessantly to check out new posts

    Here is my site - jack la lane power juicer

  12. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your submit is
    simply cool and that i can suppose you're a professional in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to seize your feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

    Also visit my blog post - http://sirvoenlinea.com/wiki/index.php?title=Breville_Juicer_800Jexl_Fountain_Elite_One_Thousand

  13. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It is the little changes that make the largest changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my web page; http://videos.sweethazzard.com

  14. Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week.
    Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

    Visit my web blog :: “eat your fruits and vegetables”. now


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop