28 May 2010

"Pink is the navy blue of India" - Diana Vreeland

Pink. Often a colour that polarizes, but quite possibly the most passionately adored of all hues. And rightly so (yes, I'm a recent convert). After this post went down so well, I thought we were long overdue for more pink-tacular eye candy on Table Tonic. So. Let's go.


And did you know, the colour pink:
::  Stimulates energy.
::  Can increase the blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, and pulse rate.
::  Encourages action and confidence.
::  Has been used in prison holding cells to effectively to reduce erratic behavior.

PS If its purple that blows your hair back, I apologize. You might want to click HERE.


  1. Wow, some of those have a lot of pink. Love the clothes and flowers and the little bits here and there. I do like some pink. Couldn't do the bathroom or kitchen there - bit too much of a pink statement for me! Great collection of photos. Lou.

  2. I love pink lately...if its stimulates energy maybe i should used it a bit more often :) Love the pictures i want that poster sign in that magazine XX

  3. Love love love all this pinkness! I have pink at home but still behave erratcially at times so this theory can go out of the window! He he!!! KG

  4. O.K....I'll take the SMEG and the Moroccan pouf!

    ...and the that Prison/time out room, only works for the first 15min. After that it has reverse affects. A powder room, or a hallway are the most ideal places to put a strong "Pepto Pink".

  5. Can I please have that kitchen with the pink fridge? Please?

    I promise I've been good!

    I love pink so that line up of goodies made my heart sing.

    Is Domino magazine still running?

  6. Sadly no, Chantelle (sniff!).
    Ebay is your best (only!) bet for past issues...

  7. So many beautiful images - that bathroom is gorgeous!

  8. I am feeling pretty in pink! have a good weekend Louise xox

  9. I LOVE Diana Vreeland and her famous quotes!
    Pink not so much in large doses, however I love the colour in itself and in certain settings. Especially in accessories and flowers.

    x Charlotta

  10. Just adorable!!! I love the touch of pink..Images are great they speak for themselves...Real Beauty of feminine touches..pink and white!love it

  11. No further time expеnded on the fіtneѕs centег, no
    back paіn due to thе fact of to vaгious crunсhes or other stomаch ωorkout routinеs and nо far mοre
    sweaty workoutѕ ϳust to mаkе surе thаt
    your abs appeaг fаntastic.

    Feеl freе to visit my blоg .
    .. go here


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop