25 May 2010

MUST BUY! Domino: The Book of Decorating

If you're here, reading Table Tonic, and you like it (you do, right?), there's something I need to tell you. If you haven't already done so, you NEED to buy this book - Domino: The Book of Decorating. Take a look inside here and buy it here (Book Depository), or here (Amazon). Youwillloveit! Scout's honour.

Oh, and if you like the wallpaper on the cover, you're going to LOVE this.


  1. Do you read minds too! On my Book Depository wishlist already...along with several others!

  2. I've never seen a Domino magazine but always heard it was a good one. I will definitely look out for this book (love the wallpaper cover).

  3. You know, Ive been contemplating just buying this book for the cover. Ive always heard Domino is one of the best decor mags, and the picture's I see on the net are gorgeous; unfortunately Ive never read it.

    You've just convinced me even more to get this book, thanks for posting a little of the insider!

  4. I really need to buy this book - I've read it probably 3 times all the way through without leaving the book store. :)

  5. i love this book ..thanks for sharing and the wallpaper is gorgeous XXX

  6. i love love this book!! its a constant source of inspiration...

  7. This book is amazing - one of the coffee table's finest inhabitants!

  8. A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up my personal arse
    and cum and also pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    my web site; hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop