27 May 2010

Moroccan Pouffe madness at www.tabletonic.com.au

Exciting news on the shopfront! In a month or two, tabletonic.com.au will be stocking heavenly Moroccan Pouffes in an even bigger range of gorgeous colours (in addition to the white, fuschia, gold and silver we currently stock). From baby-soft pastels and metallics, to rainbow brights, there's sure to be something for everyone! Watch this space. 

Table Tonic


  1. Stunning Louise, but how on earth am I supposed to choose which colour to get? x

  2. I don't have the room for one but I think I might just have to make room. Absolutley LOVE these.

  3. This is amazing news! I am going to have to start thinking of what colors to get - I'm thinking two for my living room. this will be tough!

  4. Anуоne who iѕ ωilling tо get a
    ωell-tоned stomach can use this belt.

    my blog post - External link

  5. Now I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast
    coming over again to read further news.

    Look into my web site Author's external home page...

  6. Сlothes out and dгying, it's about time for a diverting afternoon reading the stuff on here... may have to pop to the dump with some refuse though

    Also visit my weblog - Wiki.servohost.ru

  7. Superb post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more
    on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

    Have a look at my site ... Nora

  8. Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this site.

    My web site: hello world

  9. Yeah, Will do - I'll get them on next week, when I get some time.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: long term cash loans

  10. Ahaa, its good dialogue on the topic of this article at
    this place at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

    my homepage ... cna classes


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop