14 May 2010

Dear Table Tonic readers...

Dear Table Tonic readers,
Your comments not only warm my heart, but fill my creative soul with hope, happiness and inspiration - all of which make traveling down this unfamiliar path a memorable and more worthwhile journey. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to share your thoughts, opinions and kind words. And grammar lessons. You are just the loveliest bunch of human beings. Please know that I would reply to every one of your comments if I could (and if blogger made it easier!?), and to anyone who has stopped by and thought about leaving a comment, please do. Your contribution to this little blog is as valuable as mine.


  1. Had a little snort of laughter at the grammar lessons!

    You fill your blog with such energy and warmth that it's a lovely place to visit.

  2. Only Demazin.
    Needed something to wash down the Augmentin/Codrals...
    I should do it more often, huh?

  3. I love checking in every day for a hit of colour!

  4. very sweet, you deserve all the love Louise! xo


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop