08 May 2010

Cool website: www.oeke.com.au

Although posting about beach gear whilst wearing Ugg boots (hello 14º evenings!) feels mildly wrong, I couldn't let another day go by without alerting you to these very cool OEKE beach umbrellas. Aussie (Victoria-based) company OEKE, named after her sons, j-OE and lu-KE, is the brainchild of Linda, "Mum to 2 boys, Mrs to the Mr, graphic designer, OEKE umbrella designer/manufacturer, blog addict." (She forgot blogger!) So if you have garden, courtyard, roof top, BBQ area, pool or cafe/winery that needs a spot of shade? You totally know where to go. OKAY? OEKE.

All images OEKE

2 comments:

  1. Really glad so see you feature the lovely Linda, you actually beat me to it. Great blog, and even better blogger. And those umbrellas of hers are to die for! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I too sit here in front of the open fire with my ugg boots on I say WOOHOOOOO and thankyou for such a lovely post. I feel chuffed beyond chuffness. As the great kamahl says .. 'you are too kind'. Have a nice chilly night and bring on summer. Thanks Louise (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop