11 May 2010

Cool new Etsy Store: The Happy Home Shop

Well. Turns out my ex-Cosmo-colleague and friend Belinda of The Happy Home fame is quite the crafy minx (look out, Kelly Doust!). Belinda has just "taken the plunge" (her words) and opened an Etsy store, The Happy Home Shop and is selling the beautiful fabric height charts you may have seen in Real Living magazine recently. Stop by and say hi - I know she'd love it! PS They're US$49.95 each and she's "willing to ship anywhere and everywhere". 

All images The Happy Home

1 comment:

  1. I just found this post this weekend. Belinda was in a class I took. These are fabulous! So glad she decided to take the plunge.

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop