17 May 2010

Cool blogs: Ampersand Design Studio & Mimi & Meg

Ever go to a restaurant and think to yourself - I could literally say "Make me absolutely anything on that menu" because I know I'll worship whatever comes back on a plate? That's kind of how I feel about Megan. She has such exquisitely good taste (Jonathan Adler Obsessed much?) and each and every post on both of her blogs (Ampersand Design Studio and Mimi & Meg) is a bloody winner. Gotta love that. Eye candy for miles? Yooouuu betcha!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to check them out now. Always on the lookout for more eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some good points there. I looked on the net for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    Feel free to visit my page; iphone 5 launch date

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scotland Yardhas made preliminary low cost hoodia chaser contact with its counterpart in
    Sydney. The draw back is it is very easy for one to pass
    on this disappointing snack. But in the long term.
    Many people are preoccupied about their weight.

    Feel free to surf to my web site: affordable Hoodiachaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Take Ashvagandhadi Chuarna ashvagandhadi powder an Indian aayurvedic medicine made by powder of winter cherry increase
    breast natural way herb root. If you Increase Breast natural way want to
    know what the best choice. It is important to research before choosing a product.
    It is not a single doctor that will affirm this that is reputable.
    Icecreamistsis pricing their Baby Gaga ice cream at a premium
    14 pounds that's about $23 US per serving. Evening primrose oil can also help your skin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop