03 May 2010

Colour me happy, it's Monday!

For those of you feeling a little bit "Meh" about your Monday, this one's for you. Hopefully, the sun is shining in your neck of the woods (that's always enough to get me going!), and I hope you all enjoy an inspiring, productive and memorable week.

(above) Crayons carved into the 12 symbols of the
Chinese zodiac
The Bored Ninja found via The Violet Hours
(above) An artwork created from (and entitled) "500 Pencils" - Calico & Co
 
This paint palette takes me straight back to 1981! - La Maison Boheme
A perfect colour edit from my latest "net gain" - Big Print Little
(Dulux could take a leaf out of Allison's book!)


My week? Looking like this - Monday (today): Magazine shoot here at our house (can't say which just yet!). Tuesday: Cleaners booked in for a double shift in preparation for putting our house on the market (gulp!). Might just have to go for a mani/pedi. You know. To get out of their way. Wednesday: Hoping a little bit of press eventuates. Excited. Thursday: Having my two favourite fash stylist friends for dinner, as husband parties on with The Cult at Luna Park.Friday: TBC. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. I'm PINK...I knew it ;)...Chineese zodiac.
    What a fun project.

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm pics like that cheer me up in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and ozzy fucked more difficult, trying to show to my personal
    god! FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Here is my web site: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ӏn thаt rеspect, thiѕ itеm does ωork or at the incredibly least does
    not maκe untrue claіms.

    Fеel free to surf to my рage :: http://www.Prnewswire.com/news-releases/flex-belt-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-now-featured-at-awesomealldaycom-190317331.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop