07 May 2010

Caroline is 11 - This is her room!

Just found this fabbo "Tween room tour" over on Ohdeedoh (how heaven is that polar bear wallpaper!). "An avowed tomboy with a love of animals, crafting, and second-hand treasures, Caroline is a girl after our own heart. With her mom, Lynn-Anne, she not only collaborated on creating this wonderful room – which brings together her love of polar bears, penguins, stamps, and the color blue – she also helps run their vintage shop on Etsy." View the complete room tour here.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this - it's a fab room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic room!! The colors are great - and I especially love the quilt on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this room! If only I had a room that fab when I was 11 - actually scrap that I would love a room that fab now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oZzy moved away some time ago, I miss his
    cock, that i'm always hungry for sexual intercourse.
    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    Visit my homepage :: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very
    easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Superb work!


    Also visit my web-site goodwill online store

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter
    group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    my blog: power juicer elite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks very nice blog!

    Also visit my web site daytime tv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop