10 May 2010

Apartment Therapy's "The Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces"

Well. This serves me right for neglecting Apartment Therapy. I had no idea AT were on the verge of releasing yet another book. On the upside though, I don't have long to wait for its understandably, much-anticipated May 11 release (that's tomorrow!). Apartment Therapy's "The Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces" is now top, top, top of my list!

(above) The book's cover image and (below) a behind-the-scenes shot from the shoot.


  1. A must have - order one for me too! KG

  2. i gave up trying to keep up with apartment therapy a loooo-ooong time ago. so many posts, so little time! i rely on the rest of blogworld to show me the best of what they have to offer! thanks for the book reminder, now on my list as well.

  3. Shelley - My sentiments EXACTLY! Couldn't have said it better. ;)
    Kelly - we just need to live in the same street, don't we? Life would be so much easier!

  4. great collection of photos, looking forward to the book!! thanks:)

  5. I'll totally second you on the Apartment Therapy point - IMPOSSIBLE to keep up with it! Thanks for this great round up - love that pink wall.

  6. A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge up my arse and cum along with pussy juice all over me.
    Fuck, ozzy

    My web site; hcg injections


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop