13 April 2010

The "Zoom pendant": A modern chandelier

I had a couple of enquiries about the light in our dining room (isn't it a beauty?), so here's the scoop: The light is called the "Zoom pendant", the brand is Serien, the designer is Floyd Paxton and you can buy them over at ECC Lighting + Furniture. Oh, and Wildfire, at Sydney's Overseas Passenger Terminal (yes, that's the Opera House in the background!) has the same lights in their bar and restaurant. Only, they have the majorly pimped-up, 3-tier version. Yikes. So pretty.


  1. hey...just noticed you added Northern Light to your blog roll, I'm honored!! Thank you!

    Northern Light

  2. GORGE chandelier - I love the angles.

  3. Now I love it even more!! Thanks for providing more info, Louise.

  4. Just like your dining room. Fab.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop