12 April 2010

Table Tonic top 5: Interior Decorating Books

I thoroughly enjoy a coffee table book. They're like the magazine that keeps on giving. Pick it up, put it down, rediscover it in 6 month's time. And you can't beat the visual warmth and sophistication a nice stack of book adds to a room. These (below) are officially the next five books I will be buying (just waiting for my money tree to do it's thing). And if you're nodding along at home, wherever you are in the world, you can click to buy them through the new widget up there on the left (isn't she cute?). Happy reading!

1. Style and Substance: The Best of Elle Decor by Margaret Russell

2. Style by Thom Filicia

3. (above) Downtown Chic by Robert + Cortney Novogratz

4. (above) Room for Children by Susanna Salk

5. (above) A limited edition Hue by Kelly Wearstler.


  1. I've got Downtown Chic..that and HomeLove are starring on the coffee table at the moment!

  2. You should have a look at Neil Roakes Shiny Happy People.
    The most beautiful cookbook/interiors styling I have seen for a while.
    Anthropologie has it, not sure where it is avail in Oz.

  3. i love your site. it is sheer colour gorgeousness, but please please please, remember there is a difference between its and it's. it drives me nuts and i'm sure you wouldn't want to do that, would you? otherwise, keep up the great work. thank you!

  4. The only thing I'd add to that is the Girl's Guide to Decorating by Abigail Ahern!

  5. how fantastic, I have just bought 3 of your recommendations on amazon.com (books in Aus are horrendously overpriced!) ...after having my eye on them for some time. Perhaps this could be a regular post of interior book recommendations? like a book club!

  6. Ooooh, a book club - I love that idea!

  7. Hі, i thіnk that i saω you visited mу wеb sіte thus i
    cаme to “retuгn the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to enhance
    my websitе!I suppose its ok tо use а fеw of уour iԁeas!

    Feel frеe to surf to my page; garden center services


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop